JEFFREY M. LOVE
Direct Phone: 405.286.9572
Direct Fax: 405.286.9682
Jeff Love is an AV rated attorney and has twenty years of experience in a wide range of legal practice areas including state and federal litigation, bankruptcy law, receivership actions, commercial litigation, residential and commercial construction law, environmental law, employment law, insurance defense, malpractice defense, probate and trust litigation. Mr. Love’s practice also includes the representation of clients in mediations and the negotiation of contracts. Mr. Love routinely provides legal advice to owners of closely held, privately owned businesses.
• Served as counsel for unsecured creditors’ committee in a multi-million dollar Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization.
• Served as counsel for court appointed receivers in both federal and state court actions.
• Represented both homeowners and construction companies in litigation alleging breach of contract and construction defects.
• Represented banks in the enforcement of secured loans and the repossession of collateral.
• Represented aircraft owner in lawsuits against adverse lien claimants to quiet title to their aircraft.
• Represented oil and gas drilling, operating and service companies in all manner of litigation including the collection of accounts as well as the recording and foreclosure of oil and gas mechanic’s and materialman’s liens.
• Served as counsel to lenders drafting loan documents for real property and aircraft loans.
• Represented a multi-national corporation in litigation with a municipality and adjoining land owners involving easements, right-of-ways and access across adjoining property.
• Represented corporate clients in federal litigation involving allegations of age, race and gender discrimination.
• University of Oklahoma – Bachelors of Arts in Letters 1992
• University of Oklahoma – Juris Doctorate 1995 (Member, Oklahoma Law Review 1993-95)
ADMISSIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
• Licensed in Oklahoma State Courts
• Admitted to practice in the United States Federal District Courts for the Western and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
• Oklahoma Bar Association – currently serves as Chairperson for the Mediation and Alternate Dispute Resolution Committee
• Oklahoma County Bar Association
• AV Rated Preeminent Attorney