JOHN P. FALCONE
Direct Phone: 405.286.9570
Direct Fax: 405.286.9671
John P. Falcone has approximately twenty years of experience primarily focused on civil litigation, debtor/creditor disputes, general business counsel, real estate law and transactional work.
• Represented clients in lawsuits concerning various civil matters at the trial and appellate level
• Represented clients in the enforcement of contract rights and the collection of judgments.
• Represented bank clients in bankruptcy cases and consumer law disputes.
• Represented clients in the acquisition and/or sale of businesses.
• Counseled individual and corporate clients in title matters and real estate transactions.
• Represented clients in lease negotiations and commercial lease disputes.
• Retained as ongoing general counsel to various business entities.
• State University of New York at Albany - Bachelor of Arts 1993
• Fordham University - Juris Doctorate 1996
ADMISSIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
• Licensed in the State of Oklahoma, State of New York, State of New Jersey
• Admitted to practice in the United States Federal District Courts for all Oklahoma Districts
• Admitted to practice in the Federal Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
• Oklahoma Bar Association
• Oklahoma County Bar Association (Former chairperson of the Bankruptcy Section)
• William J. Holloway, Jr. American Inn of Court, Barrister