ROBERT C. THOMPSON
Robert Thompson has been practicing law since 1975. His practice includes business litigation, general business counsel, debtor/creditor disputes, contested probates, commercial and residential real estate transactions, and municipal law. Mr. Thompson has served as City Attorney for over thirty years for three municipalities, dealing with a broad range of public law matters.
• Member of two person litigation team that tried a multiple issue commercial real estate case for a national retail firm.
• Represented numerous closely held corporations and business entities in business and real estate acquisition transactions, and civil suits.
• Represented several banks in enforcement of loan obligations, foreclosure of collateral and various administrative matters, including defense of claims.
• Represented a large bank in defense of claims by a subordinated lender claiming mismanagement of loan and damage to collateral.
• Southwestern State University – Bachelor of Science 1970
• University of Oklahoma – Juris Doctorate 1975
ADMISSIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
• Oklahoma County Bar Association
• Oklahoma Bar Association
• Active Participant in Non-profit and Charitable Organizations