RONALD E. STAKEM
Ronald Stakem has been in private law practice in Oklahoma City since 1975. Ron pursues a broad civil practice with emphasis on utility regulation, commercial litigation and school law. As an experienced trial lawyer, Ron handles all types of personal and commercial civil litigation in state and federal courts. He is also a mediator and one of the original arbitrators for the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma.
• Represents national and international telecommunications companies.
• Represents individuals and businesses on a myriad of personal and commercial legal issues.
• Electric utility state regulatory proceedings for investor owned utility shareholders association.
• State regulatory proceedings for wireline and wireless telecommunication companies
• Successful mandamus suit to compel municipality to plat real estate development.
• Administrative proceedings and litigation on behalf of public school administrators or teachers
• Successful products liability case for restaurant chain against supplier for tainted food.
• Defense of alleged trade secret violation and unfair competition case against former employee
• General commercial litigation
• Harvard College; AB Degree, 1969
• University of Oklahoma, Juris Doctorate, 1975
ADMISSIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
• Oklahoma Bar Association
• Oklahoma County Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• Named among top 100 Attorneys in Oklahoma by the Oklahoma Super Lawyers Magazine
• AV Preeminent Rated Attorney
• Member of Rotary Club 29 of Oklahoma City
• Active in numerous charitable and civic activities